CenITex Annual Report 2013-14
9 September 2014
The Hon. Gordon Rich-Phillips MLC
Minister for Technology
Department of Treasury and Finance
1 Macarthur Street
Melbourne Vic 3002
CENITEX ANNUAL REPORT
I am pleased to submit the 2013-14 Annual Report of CenITex, including the Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2014, for presentation to Parliament, pursuant to Part 7 of the Financial Management Act 1994.
A connected and ICT-enabled public sector.
To broker, provide and manage ICT services for the public sector that best enable the delivery of responsive and cost-effective services to the people of Victoria.
How we work
CenITex is committed to placing the customer at the centre of everything we do, and this underpins our behaviour and decision making.
This means we strive to be:
- Listen and respond
- Make it easy to do business
- Keep our customers informed
- Be open in our dealings
- Provide value for money
- Deliver services the customer needs
- Create innovative solutions
- Deliver on our promises
- Measure our performance and act on the results
- Collaborate and share information
- Value the giving and receiving of constructive feedback
- Be accountable for our actions
- Respect people and their contributions
- Maintain professional behaviour at all levels
- Embrace our diversity
- Understand that our services affect people’s working lives every day
- Behave ethically in all that we do
- Speak plainly with each other and our customers