Bookit is a booking platform built to enable government departments and agencies to book desks and work flexibly across any site. It is available to any level of government in Victoria.
Bookit supports contact tracing, ways of working and better collaboration, alongside reporting capabilities. Bookit is a simple and intuitive application allowing an employee to reserve a desk on a specified date and location.
Bookit facilitates efficient use of desk space, preventing multiple bookings by an individual in the same time slot.
Bookit is cloud based and can be installed on any platform that runs on an IOS, windows or android operating system. The application is accessible from outside of the Cenitex network and uses multifactor authentication when a user logs in for the first.
- An end-user desk booking system that allows booking of a specific desk for specific days via desktop, browser, or smartphone.
- Provides information about desk availability in their specific office location.
- Email notifications of bookings, cancellations, and reminders of upcoming bookings. Their outlook calendar is also updated with booking details.
- Accessible on any device.
- Reporting capabilities
Bookit Style Customisation consisting of but not limited to colour, name, branding
Bookit Style Customisation Offering (POA)
Offered on an annual subscription per building floor, up to 200 desks per floor.
- Accessible 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment business hours
- Available 99.8%