Identity Management provides a combination of technical systems, policies and processes to create, define and govern the utilisation and safeguarding of identity information.
IDAM gives users a digital identity to access the applications and corporate data in the internal corporate network.
- Government Identity Provisioning System (GIPS) – user provisioning tool support
- GIPS application connector support
- Offered on an annual subscription per device (PC or Notebook) that connects to the network.
Managed Service Requests
- A one-off request to establish or modify a service.
- GIPS interface establishment
- Application connector establishment
- Secure System Access
- Federated Identity Management
- Password BlackListing
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Endpoint Privilege Manager (EPM)