The Instant Office service enables IT connectivity for departmental staff to access their corporate applications hosted on the Cenitex network.
The service is structured to provide four different connectivity options that are specifically designed to cater for mobile users, temporary, small, medium and large sites. Connectivity options can either be wired, wireless or a combination of both.
- Establishment of data link and managed router
- Installation and configuration of a managed switch
- Configuration of Multifunction
- Device / Print device
- Installation at customer site
- Next business day support 1 x Workplace engineer on-site (8 hours total) / 1 x Network engineer providing remote support (4 hours total)
The annual cost for the carrier link will be passed through as a SiteLink subscription service.
- Managed Office Wi-Fi
Managed Service Request
A one-off request to establish an Office.
(Does not include hardware)
- Establishment Mobile Office
- Establishment Small Office
- Establishment Medium Office
- Establishment Large Office
Key Metrics and Servicing
- Service availability 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment, business days 8am to 6pm
- Service performance 99.8%