network and Security
Security Operations Centre
Security Operations Centre brings together 24×7 event management with real-time expert security analysis.
The Security Operations Centre (SOC) is a combination of expertise and tools that stand between you and security threats that can damage your information, ICT service confidentiality, integrity and availability.
The Security Operations Centre service monitors services within the internal corporate network.
- Real-time threat management
- Log processing
- Availability and performance monitoring
- Content/context aware monitoring
- Predictive intelligence and correlation
- Security incident management
- IT Service Centre and Service management
- Security portal
- Service configuration
Security Operations Centre services are offered on an annual subscription per device (PC or Notebook) basis for a whole department or agency.
Managed Service Request
A one-off request to establish or modify a service.
- Add/remove business application
- Add/remove customer to service
- Add/remove service option
- Identity and role correlation
- Network behavioural anomaly detection
- Insider threat monitoring
- Compliance aware monitoring
- Application monitoring
Key Metrics and Servicing
- Service availability 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment, business days 8am to 6pm
- Service performance 99.8%