Vulnerability Management as a Service
Vulnerability Management as a Service (VMaaS) provides the ability to identify, evaluate, prioritise, remediate, and report on the vulnerabilities that exist on Government Shared Platform.
The VMaaS delivers a continuous view of the vulnerabilities in a customer’s environment, allowing Cenitex to properly plan a remediation strategy, reducing our attack surface to malicious users and assist customers with identifying vulnerabilities that exist in customer managed systems and applications, providing:
- Real-time dashboard visibility and reporting of vulnerabilities that exist in assets
- Provide reports with associated content for different audiences
- Continuous scanning, monitoring, analysing, and rating risk for every asset in real-time, customers will get an up-to-date view of the vulnerabilities that exist in their assets. This can be used to rate risk and prioritise remediation activities.
- Continuously scan, monitor, analyse and rate risk in real-time for every single assets and Active Directory domain. Providing up to date reports on the current state of the environment and the associated risks for compliance reporting.
- Provision and management of VMaaS
- Support and Lifecyle management of backend infrastructure
- Licensing management
- Policy enforcement
- Real-time dashboard visibility
- Automated report generation for email delivery
- Triaging of support calls
- IT Service Centre
- Incident and change management
- Customers must be on the Cenitex managed network to access the VMaaS web portal.
- Access to the VM dashboard, an active directory account will be required.
Annual subscription per user for a whole department or agency
- Accessible 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment business hours
- Available 99.8%