ServiceNow Design and Support
The ServiceNow Design and Support service allows customers to build on the significant investment made by Cenitex for its ongoing operation across ITSM and other ITIL processes.
The service provides design, development and support professional services as follows:
Shared Instance, Fully Managed – This allows customers to:
- augment the existing Customer Service Module (CSM) in the Cenitex Shared Instance so that it can better deliver to individual department and agency needs or
- develop separate functionality using the Now Platform App Engine
Shared Link, Fully Managed – This provides the capabilities to provide environment integration that can be used to achieve several outcomes, from widget information sharing right through to sophisticated API connection for multiple ITSM Instances.
The ServiceNow Design and Support service provides the means for customers to either:
- Augment the existing Cenitex environment so that it can better deliver to individual department and agency needs
- Develop separate functionality in the existing Cenitex environment using the Now Platform App Engine
- Integrate other ITSM systems with the Shared Instance
- Base service includes up to two hours of pre-sales discussion with a Subject Matter Expert