Workplace Tech Bar
The Workplace Tech Bar provides a Cenitex support engineer within a customer-nominated location.
As Victorian Government moves to adopt a remote and flexible workplace, the support needs for the workforce are changing and the way in which people want to engage for support are changing.
The Workplace Tech Bar provides a personalised, just-in-time capability and experience when it comes to support for ICT services. Allowing staff to engage how and when they need to, whether it be to resolve an issue or ask a question.
Whether it be software, operating system or hardware faults, the Workplace Tech Bar can provide an end-to-end service to support employees.
The Workplace Tech Bar can assist with:
- Troubleshooting, break-fix of devices.
- Manage hardware faults. In the event of hardware failure, the Tech Bar can manage the engagement of vendors for warranty calls.
- Support and configuration of mobile device. With a mobile workforce the tools of trade are now diverse.
- Meeting room and video conferencing equipment health checks.
- Level 1 and 2 support for off-the-shelf applications e.g., Adobe, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Support of Customer specific line of business applications.
- ‘At desk’ request and support e.g., Device/User relocations, at desk support.
- New device set-up or transfer e.g., Device build/config, OneDrive Synch, File/App transfers.
- Assist with general ICT queries via ‘walk-ups’.